Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Pink Sweater

I finished the pink sweater I've been working on. It's the short sleeve cardigan from Vogue Knitting Spring/Summer 2007. It looks lopsided and and weird, but it's not blocked yet, that's all. I swear! I didn't have anything to wear under it, so I brought out Elvis again. (I promise, I have clothes that don't have a picture of Elvis from the '68 Comeback Special. It's just that I like these t-shirts so much. Besides - when in doubt - Elvis.)


I don't know why, but I just like pictures of myself like that. lol


The whole time I was taking pictures Spike was going nuts rubbing himself against my legs and headbutting me trying to get some attention. He's so needy. The way he acts you'd think I never pay any attention to him.


A few weeks ago I was on a crocheted washcloth thing. Does anyone want one? I have a bunch! :)

No comments: