Monday, July 17, 2006

I've been so busy this week it's been crazy. But it's been really fun! I've seen so many small children I've lost count! And I KEEP FORGETTING MY CAMERA!!! I know I missed some really cute shots, too. I did take pics of Thor and Tait at my parents' house - pics are in my web album.

I've been taking some cold medicine today and it's made me kind of goofy. I'm in a really weird mood because of it (sound familiar anyone? ;) I bought the cold medicine at Wal-Mart yesterday and it was the first time I had to have my ID checked to buy it. This stuff is making me feel a little off - almost drunk! - and really tired, so I am considering going back to buy a different type of cold medicine. But I'm afraid the police are going to come raid my house looking for a meth lab if I go on record as buying two packages of cold medicine in two days.

I saw the pirate movie! It was a lot of fun. I have an even bigger crush on Captain Jack now, if that's possible. :)

Trevor told me I'd be a "cutie-patootie - a fancy cutie-patootie" if I had some flowered pants from GapKids. I'll have to stop by and pick up some. Maybe I could wear them to work.

I guess I'm not the only one who likes Sven the weather guy. There's a whole "Svenomenon" even! (Thanks Erin for sending me that!) So now I have to ask - Mom, have you been sending Sven certain fan emails? lol

No comments: