Thursday, May 11, 2006

I've been busy this week. I can't remember what I've actually done, but I know I've been busy. Let's see... I visited my mom in the hospital after her hip replacement surgery (she's doing great except for the whole not being about to go anywhere thing. and I think she'd like to be able to put on her own socks. Good thing it's (almost!) summer and she can wear sandals, huh?), I baked cookies, I went on three hour long walks, I finished my super fancy cabled sweater sleeve, and somehow managed to buy gas at $2.59 a gallon without even waiting for the price to go down. It's been a pretty good week.


They're not space age cookies. I just like the tin foil/no clean up way to bake.


Poor Spike can never catch that laser beam no matter how hard he tries.

He was a little offended that I would post such a ridiculous photo of him, so here he is being serious. (are you happy now, cat?)


Check this out - it's the route I walked today at lunch (we went three times around the block there!). The satellite picture must be old - the building I work in doesn't even exist yet according to this picture! http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=177207 How cool is that?!?

T$ - you'll always be OPRTLC to me! and you too, Doug! ;)

No comments: