Thursday, May 25, 2006

Birds I wish I had taken photos of this week:

  • The little pink chirp things that like my birdfeeder (and that Spike loves to watch!)
  • The black bird that was chasing a hawk over the parking lot at work
  • The bald eagle that flew low over the cars as I sat in traffic on the bridge over the river.
I'm thinking about moving my furniture this weekend. Well, I've been thinking about it for a long time. I think about it all the time, actually. I almost never get around to doing it though because it means I have to do all that extra vacuuming (mopboards and stuff) and deal with the giant pile of computer cables back in the corner. I'm ready to see things from a new angle though.

I've started being mean at work. Well, I don't think I'm really being mean, but I feel like I'm being mean. I get ignored a lot here. I've been told that I need to pretty much tell people that they've got a certain period of time to respond to my request and if I don't hear from them I'm just going to do what I want (well, not just what I want... you know.). I hate doing that, but people always respond. and I'm tired of being ignored.

No comments: