Friday, March 16, 2007

Search all Picasa photos

I noticed last night that they finally added a community search thing to Picasa. (This means that you can search everyone's photos on Picasa.) So I was searching for some stuff today at lunch. I searched for Spike, thinking that there would be a lot of pictures of pets or people called Spike and maybe some pictures of actual spikes (you never know!). I thought that my Spike would probably show up in the search results.



(Click on photo to see it bigger)

As you can see, he did. Or rather, we did. The super dorky Halloween picture from last year is the first photo that shows up. 534 photos show up and we're first. I'm not sure if I should be embarrassed or proud.

I'm really tempted to search for "bathroom pics" but I'm too scared to do it. I'm not worried that my bathroom pics will some out at the top of the list, I'm afraid of the pictures other people have labeled "bathroom pics"! I'll have to try it this weekend, when I'm in a safer place (I don't think everyone here at work would like to see scary bathroom pics! lol Or at least I wouldn't want them seeing me looking at strangers' bathroom pics. lol)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is way cool! So did ya see what bathroom pics shows yet? Hahaha!