Friday, January 05, 2007

Book Log

I've been meaning to do this for a long time - so here it is! Maybe keeping up this log will be my new year's resolution for 2007. (hey, I like to pick resolutions I actually have a chance of keeping!)

With No One as Witness / Elizabeth George

This must be the 7th or 8th book in her Inspector Lynley series. I started reading these after seeing the television adaptions of these books on Masterpiece Theater. I like to read series of books and I have to read them all in order. and one right after another. I really like how George has let her characters grow; I think characters can get kind of stale after a few years if they don't change like real people do. I have been enjoying this book in particular because it features Barbara Havers as one of the main characters. Not all of the Inspector Lynley books include Havers and she's my favorite character. I think she's the one I can relate to the most.

Has anyone else read the Inspector Lynley series?

No comments: