Tuesday, October 10, 2006

6 Spike fans can't be wrong!

I was talking to this guy at work today about web stuff and we ended up talking about blogs. I told him I had a blog and he asked what put on it. So I told him it was mostly just pictures I have taken of random stuff. I told him the last thing I had put up there was a photo of me and my cat. He said, incredulously, "People want to look at that?" I told him "6 Spike fans can't be wrong!" I don't think he got the joke.

I love checking the stats on how many people look at this. It's kind of pointless in a way, since only 6 people looked at my picture on Sunday. But on the other hand - Six people came to check out my blog on Sunday! I wanted to ask that guy at work how many people were interested in him and his dog on Sunday! so there.

I'm going to Ikea tonight. So, just for you, my faithful 15 regular readers, there will be pictures of meatballs!

Also, on a semi-related note - there are a few people in Virginia who keep googling Sven Sundgaard and ending up here. How strange is that? Seriously, it's happening like once a week. Either there's another Sven Sundgaard down there or someone in Virginia has a massive crush on Sven!

No comments: